- When you know how to clean and care for your upholstered furniture it will retain the look that made you fall in love with it in the first place.
- Always clean up spills n a timely manner, and follow manufacturers’ instructions for proper care methods.
- You can extend the life of you upholstered furniture by periodically turning over the loose cushions. This allows for even distrubution of wear.
- Vacuum your upholstered furniture weekly to remove surface soil. This also prevents dirt from becoming embedded into the fibers.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean white towel, never rub.
- Avoid too much sun that can cause your upholstery to fade and even fray.
- Have your upholstery professionally cleaned every couple years.